How Ralph and Rose Can Help in Lockdown – inside and Out
Loving a longer lunch hour (and making it effortlessly stylish) in the garden
Buy one for yourself as a little lockdown treat..
FIVE Ideas how to keep the ‘littlies’ and the ‘older’ children entertained
With schools and offices shutting I have been trying to come up with lots of ways of helping my daughters with the challenge of keeping the grandchildren happy, whilst staying at home. When the boredom strikes we all need a helping hand.
You must see our Insta posts for more ideas.
Whether inside or outside, whether they are restful loungers, want to get crafty or let their imagination fly there is plenty they can do on one of my comfy Ralph and Rose blankets. Fondly called ‘Grandmas’ blanket in our house.
1. Get Crafty – How about protecting the kitchen table with your blanket and spreading out the paper, paint and pens and letting loose their creativity.
2. Den building inside and out – no problem – turn chairs into a den using your fantastic ultimate blanket. Make playing with dollies or hiding inside more exciting by building a makeshift tent. Fill it with cushions and duvets to make a snuggly nest. Don’t forget a teddy bears picnic, invite the dinosaurs and unicorns too!
3. Comfy lounging mat for the Littlies – keep them comfortable and clean as they kick about watching the rest of the family roaming around them surrounded by their own stimulating toys and if there is an accident never mind the blanket is machine washable. Our newest grandchild Kobe is already enjoying the outdoors on his very own Ralph and Rose Ultimate blanket and Sophia has even co-ordinated her outfit too so cute.
4. 4. Playmat-station beside Mummy – With the children off school it isn’t easy to combine the working from home while keeping them close by and occupied. They love to be as near as possible so how about setting up a children’s play workstation on your Ralph and Rose Ultimate blanket, right beside you. See here Herbie’s play-mobile play-station works perfectly. Herbie and Ralph have a blanket each so there are no squabbles. One for each child what a good idea!
5. Sitting comfortably – If the children are interested in wildlife and the planet, take a peek at this interesting link. There is lots of information, virtual tours and fun fact sheets to keep them busy. My grandchildren particularly liked the activity sheets and footage of birds of prey and their nests.
Need a gift we have the perfect lockdown partner – practically perfect in every way
I can send anywhere for you in the UK just ask. Perfectly packaged and personally posted! Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special requests of would like a gift wish adding.
Stay safe and chat to you in May x